Bathroom in a day

My sweet friend Karen spent her entire Saturday helping me remodel this bathroom. We took it from 1985 to the present in about 7 hours. If we would have had a Delorean, we couldn't have done it faster.




Seashells, mauve, and navy blue...Could this be any uglier?



Karen is a fellow Interior Design student and a close friend. She's pretty handy too.



This was the worst. The wallpaper came off in the tiniest little pieces. We were definitely sore by the end of the day from all the scraping.



Goodbye ugly wallpaper and sink.



Hello fresh new bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! When you comin' to my bathroom? LOLOLOL

    I LIKE IT!!! Though the thought of peeling wallpaper makes me cringe...

    SO fun! 7 hours? geesh... I think it's nap time. HA!

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete