Rebekah's Booth at the Atlanta Market

My sister Rebekah had great success at her first attempt at a large wholesale market. This is her beautiful little booth in Atlanta. Her display tables we made out of old books and vintage doors. Burlap curtains drape the back and a lovely dress form in a high fashion paper dress (that we made with old book pages) is the focal point. So cute!



Bekah made the funky little displays (that sit under the table) out of old Pepsi crates. Stores could purchase these to display her jewelry. she also painted the two signs on either side of the dress form.




1 comment:

  1. So very exciting! I hope it was a successful market! Will y'all be back at Zapp in the fall? I wear my necklace allllll the time. Maybe I need some of her cards to carry around with me! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete