Meet Hobbes!



My new house is in a part of town that can be a little sketchy. It has been experiencing a sort of "urban revival" over the last 10-15yrs. People are slowly moving back and remodeling the great old homes. Many of the old homes have been chopped up into multiple apartments and have been rented out, so they haven't been taken care of very well. Many homes are being restored, but there are still a lot that are a mess and some pretty sketch apartment complexes mixed in. Also, right down the street is a part of town that is a popular bar scene and some questionable people are always walking around in that area. What I'm getting at is that the area is a little rough around the edges. That is why I decided I needed a big dog. Meet my baby guard dog "Hobbes." In this picture he is only 4 weeks old and not quite old enough to go home with me. He is a merlequin great dane. Isn't he ADORABLE!

1 comment:

  1. Hobbes is soooo loveable & such a cutie patootie!

    I SO am jealous that you got to see Hobbes when he was this young .. I'd give anything to have seen (or even just have 1 picture of) Bain when he was a baybee lol.

    We need to get them together & take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete